TEN GREAT REASONS TO GET MOVING!
- Live Longer and prevent disease (heart disease, colon cancer and high cholesterol)
- Raise your metabolism (which means you will lose weight more easily)
- Reduce stress (Who doesn’t need less stress in their life?)
- Increase bone density (Attention all baby boomers)
- Helps improve digestion
- Improves sleep
- Better quality of life
- More strength and stamina
- Improve your mood and relieve depression
- Maintain brain function in seniors
- Set weekly, monthly and annual goals
- Find an accountability partner
- Make a commitment to yourself (you’re worth it)
- Anything that you will do, you have to enjoy it to stick with it
- If you’re new to exercise, start off with 10-12 minutes a day and progress to 150 minutes a week. If weight loss is your goal, working out up to an hour a day for 5 days is preferred. ( This also depends on your intensity).
Find that intrinsic motivator that you can write down and you can send it to me via email. I will hold you accountable as your Health Coach.
Your reason to get moving needs to be your own, do it for yourself, your family, your future.